Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Trash Talker

Dallin's Christmas vacation has been filled with one thing; the Wii. Normally I limit video gaming, but all his little friends have gone to the mainland for the break, so I let him play until his little heart is content. I love to just listen to him play. His trash talking is hilarious. Neither Chris nor I are big sports fans, or very competitive for that matter, so I don't know where he is picking this up. Here are a couple of his favorite phrases:
Cummon Bo-yeeee
Whatcha doin? Huh?
Show me whatcha got
Oh no ya don't
You wanna go again? Bring it on big bo-yeee

I guess it's not all trash talk. I also get a chuckle when he is cheering on his other "team" members. He made Miis (characters) of all his grandparents, and whenever one is up to bat, he chants, "Go Grandma C, Go Grandma C." Grandma C!? Who is that? Must be Grandma Carol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay... this made me laugh!